HomeChild SupportYou are obliged to keep to if the child over 18 graduate not pay, but decided back?
Posted in Child Support on 31st January 2014

you are obliged to keep to if the child is over 18 is to be paid not graduate but decided to back?
we have to pay child support for about 7 years, the last child turned 18 a few months ago, he did not because of him not attending classes, it was our turn to graduate support, because the system is assumed he di, now the mother went enforcement has supported and explained that he was back in school and now has reasumed support until he marches on stage .. Best Answer (s):

If the court says it must be so, then it must continue until he graduates.

Reply Reply Jim Adams
GET OUT OF MY WALLET (you Obama lovers), and get into your own, you will burn!

This may sound strange, with 18 they are considered adults and children money is not the Problem.Einige child benefit until it is 19, but you need about having your attorney that you need to talk.

Answer by ron-D
parents did a great job with this, right? Did not even graduate high school. Yes, father responsible.

Answer by Maria S
Yes. This is called “continuation” of the school betrachtet.Und the court may also order you to pay until he graduates from college. This is rare, but could happen.

Answer by Lynn V
Dad should be in conjunction with the school, ask if this is actually bum attending classes. Mom could very well be gaming system. If he is skipping school, or even not enrolled, Dad should deliver on that evidence to support and advocate.

Answer by Point
Let the mother take you back to the first court. See if the judge agrees with you, that support must continue. Do not pay just because it says you bubel many months altogether did you pay child support, but the child does not go to school? Mention that when you return to court gehen.Der teenager is not a minor. It is the age of a law adults. It was his decision to leave school in the first place, so I do not think he would be your financial obligation sein.Nun if Jr wants to go on to college, keeps your financial responsibility at age 21.

would Answer by SK
If he is still living at home and is reasonably supported as a child, then yes, you still have to pay child support. Your ex is still to raise him and still paying for his food and clothing and things, because he is still at home and still in high school. It is to your child, as long as he needs the support of parents, to help pay for them you have. Very few situations are considered “still need support”, but try to complete is definitely one of Fälle.In this sense, I suggest you be the man and father you are obviously not not (that mom sounds so great, since they do not). Check for this child and be a part of his life to help him get through school as soon as possible.

answer by Get In Line
Yes. In most states, the condition is that child support is mandatory until the child reaches 12 Class or until they reach the age of 19 years … whichever occurs first.

Answer by Arthur W
Id competition that his mom was not your fault, did not make him stay until he and his studies, as they should have when in high school he was 18 he responsible for his own life adults, but I personally think see theres more to this then youre so I would challenge this decision, like mom failed

in their duties as custodian parent

Related Post for Maple Bear Pioneers ‘Computational Pondering’ Program for Preschoolers

Disciplining your Preschooler – Attend knowledgeable session !!
Love In direction of Books Begins with Preschool
Should know elements to implement Daycare Profit to your firm
Ipsaa begins a brand new heart in Bangalore at Status Poseidon
Maple Bear Pioneers ‘Computational Pondering’ Program for Preschoolers