HomeBabysittingWhat’s another (more professional) word for babysitter?
Posted in Babysitting on 4th December 2010

What’s another (more professional) word for babysitter?
On a resume instead of this:
-Experience “babysitting” children of all ages

Best answer(s):

Answer by Otto
child recreationalist

Answer by katherine H
nanny? caregiver

Answer by nat

Answer by the cats’ mother
In England the profession is known as ‘a child minder’.

Answer by Princess Purple
supervisor, child care provider, nanny, care taker

Answer by MercadesCage
Child care.
Thats the only one I can think of at the moment.

Answer by CC

Answer by Anonymous
child recreationalist

Answer by cadenquintessa

Answer by *Cynthia Ronaldo*
nana.. nanny.. take care of the children person lol

Related Post for Week of the Younger Little one

KinderCare Training acquires Rainbow Youngster Care Heart, increasing to greater than 1,500 studying facilities, serving 185,000 kids throughout the USA
Rainbow Baby Care Middle Selects HiMama Baby Care Software program for Mother or father Engagement
Rainbow Little one Care Heart Creates Early Childhood Advisory Committee in Collaboration with Trade Specialists
Creating Wholesome Habits: Fostering Kids’s Relationship with Motion
Week of the Younger Little one