HomeChild CareThe best way to make false claim child tax fraud to report?
Posted in Child Care on 31st October 2010

question from Jenna : The best way to report false child alleged “tax fraud” ?
My ex fiance for 2-3 years, it was alleged, 2 children with U.S. SS # ‘s, living in Mexico. The families who ask him to do that only for $ 500 in return, while holding the rest of the Child Tax Credit. I know this because he has boasted endlessly about how much money it back and can not wait to file this year. He also noted that the place of his taxes for him not “aware” of what he does, but “no matter” as long as they want money bekommen.Ich know how I would go about reporting this? What happens to the people to do this fraud? My concern will be to report it, because this is one of the main reasons why I did not want to marry him because I could not get him to stop and I do not want to be in difficulties. I have no spite for him now, I just do not think it is right and I have been informed of their Best Answer.

reply by Bill M
Call the IRS or visit its website.

know better? Leave your answer in the comments!

Related Post for four Daylight Financial savings Time Ideas

Why Instructional Toys Are Essential to a Youngster’s Improvement
three Ideas for Households to Put together for Winter
Celebrating Thanksgiving with Younger Kids
Recommendations on Learn how to Create Extra Household Time All through the Week
four Daylight Financial savings Time Ideas