HomeSearch for 'take'

take - Baby-sitting & Childcare

Mothers, do you discover it troublesome to take trip for your self? Not any extra!

Posted in Child Support on 13th November 2018

Mother & free time don’t get alongside nicely. When you grow to be a mom, you neglect to present your self a break. Sure, it’s the moms who neglect that they deserve a second of silence when nobody yelling & asking for some assist… that second when they’re having fun with a piping sizzling cup of espresso & not a chilly one.. Few moments of laughter with an outdated pals with none interruption.

Motherhood comes with an enormous value – “The Mommy Tax” and we pay that tax with our time & power. In India issues are harder the place individuals haven’t woken up utterly to gender balanced households the place each the companions take up the duty of kid care. Although, we do see a change in angle of younger dads who takes up the duty of kid to present their companions some breather, however issues are removed from being balanced.

Within the absence of conventional setup, it’s the ladies in city households that suffer probably the most. They generally depend on non verified family help & maids in emergency. All of this could result in critical issues of safety. Its time ladies realise that they too deserve a break from mad busy schedule & give themselves & their baby a protected & safe day off from one another.

Now we have noticed that this day off works nicely for each baby & mom. When a mom has fortunately awarded herself some “Me Time” on a regular basis – it solely makes her pleased to return to her baby. Youngster too values his time together with his mom somewhat than taking her as a right.

Sakshi Bansal –Admin of probably the most energetic FB mommy group “Pleased Mothers Increase Pleased Children” firmly believes that moms must cater to their emotional wants & happiness earlier than they’ll go that on to their households. A drained, sulking mommy can’t construct a cheerful household, neglect about emotionally pleased & nicely developed baby. A mom is sort of a automotive which wants refueling each now & then.

The web site helps moms discover a appropriate daycare choices for his or her children. There are hourly, each day, month-to-month daycare choices which can be obtainable. The positioning additional extends counsellor help possibility to talk & focus on your daycare requirement.

Among the centres that moms can contact to seek out out extra in regards to the flexi & hourly reserving are –

Keen Beavers


Safari Child

Amelio take one other step in the direction of offering guilt-free profession and  joyful parenting – Opens new centre at Ascendas IT Park

Posted in Child Support on 18th October 2018

Amelio Early Schooling, a premiere daycare service supplier in India,  opened a world class daycare facility at Ascendas IT Park on 11  October, 2018.

Ms.Catherine SUARD, the Consul Basic of France in Pondicherry and  Chennai launched the brand new centre within the presence of Mr. Emmanuel  Samson, Attaché for French Language and Schooling, Mr. Balaji V V,  Vice President and Metropolis Head of Ascendas Singbridge, Chennai, dad and mom  and Amelio crew members. The Centre opens with an preliminary capability to  accommodate 70 youngsters with services to care and nurture youngsters  between 6 months and eight years. Toddler care, full day care, preschool,  and afterschool care are its key providers to working dad and mom of  Ascendas.

Amelio at Ascendas is a fantastic, naturally lit 4000sft house with  massive, open school rooms, excessive ceilings and an unique toddler play and  sleep space. The centre has used the pure lighting to create  alternatives for studying via mild and shadows for kids – a  key aspect of exploratory play. The centre can be marked with  distinct and interesting studying centres to permit youngsters to discover  their pure curiosity.

Amelio operates top quality early studying and care centres insides  tech parks and firms in order that working dad and mom can have all of it:  guilt-free profession and joyful parenting. Amelio has been awarded for  its worldwide requirements in care and studying. Amelio is father or mother’s  alternative for its curriculum, security and hygiene requirements, passionate  and well-trained lecturers and caregivers, child-friendly and galvanizing  infrastructure, and its clear operations.

Sathish Kumar, Curriculam head at Amelio stated, “As we start this new  centre, we’re grateful to individuals who have been instrumental in  constructing this facility. We stay up for working with corporates and  via them the working dad and mom of Ascendas to redefine success, one  mother at a time.”

Register right here to know extra about Amelio Daycare

can my husbands ex wife take my life insurance left to my husband for my 2 sons, in the event of my death?

Posted in Child Support on 25th May 2014

can my husbands ex wife take my life insurance left to my husband for my 2 sons, in the event of my death?
He is in arrears and is paying on the arrears and child support every month. I was just concerned that she could take my small life insurance amount for herself if it is left in my husband’s name. does anyone know?? I don’t plan on dying anytime soon but I want my children to have something if I do.

Best answer(s):

Answer by Angelina
She can’t take your life insurance, it would be in your name. Don’t worry about it.

Answer by Gee
Probably going to have to ask a lawyer this question (I have the sneaky belief that yes she can). If that is the case you might set up a trust fund.

Answer by bustersmycat
make the children the beneficiaries with your husband as executor until they reach the age of attainment (become officially adult). If it goes to your husband, it is attachable for the arrears.

Answer by Petunia
Leave it to your children and under his care… She can’t touch a dime of it.
I have been threw the same ordeal and I did just that by advice from a Lawyer.

Answer by arklatexrat
You should probably set it up as a trust for your sons and not leave it to your husband. Otherwise, she would probably have a pretty good case to take it.

Why not just help him catch up on the child support payments now? His ex also has children by him that she is concerned about raising. Try and look at this from her perspective—he left her high and dry and you are only concerned about you and yours?

Answer by sunnycamp
i dont know about life insurance but the day he dies you better call the social security office because if the first wive doesn’t remarry she can file for his SS and she will get it you will have to fight it out with the SS office to fix it could take up to a year,i only know this because a woman i once knew did this to her dead exs wife even though they had been divorced for over 20 years

Answer by honey
I would set it up for the children not your husband, that way you can be sure it goes to the children. Ask your insurance agent, he shoukd be able to help.

Answer by Cpt Kirk
Not if your two sons are named as the beneficieraries on the policy and not your husband. You can make him the proctor of the policy which means the boys keep the money but he oversees how they spend it.

Answer by brwneyedgrl
any life insurance policy money for either parent in the case of a death goes to the provider of the person who gets the kids after ur death, as “child support” .. if u dont want them to inherit the money till they reach of age u need to write out a will and have it set up that way. Your x husband if he has a life insurance policy on himself.. until the children reach 18 the kids get the life insurance policy money up to the amount of child support owed until they are of age.. example if he has a 100,000 life insurance policy.. and he owes 60,000 on the children between now and they are 18 then the kids get 60,000 and his wife gets 40,000.