HomeSearch for 'deal'

deal - Baby-sitting & Childcare

How do you deal with a husband who divorce do you live?

Posted in Child Care on 16th January 2014

How do you deal with a husband who divorce do you live?
My husband has been essentially on arguments and I did not give him money to go on.I one who is insulted’m thrown me out, but he turned it around on me Cux his stupid mother owns our building that you can see where the problems lies here? How do I live with it until I can afford, with him not wanting to be next to me to tell me he “did not care” if I decide something only total cold that I can not speak nor stand out. He acts like I’m a terrible stranger, and I am the mother of his beautiful son! How I do it live with it until I can afford to leave here. He gave me about a month, “how generous hey?” to find a place on low resources. He took all my money and I paid rent for the month in our place so I’m broke and now feel helpless basically. Anyone have this where you were forced to deal with spouses who you this due to the fact u have no money to move live treated Best Answer (s):?

H response “”
sleep naked.

Answer by here in my arms
for a total ass you have any friends who are willing to help you and u are to remain in place for a while what you desperately need would to get out of this environment havtrotzdem can he throw him it deserves, I hope that you really find a solution soon.

Reply Carleyheart
you do not have to take off … If you have to move out, then you need to pay rent. Just do not let him bother you. Ignore him. Only with him to talk when it concerns your child. It would look really bad threw his wife and child on the street. If he wants you need from it to help you.

Reply allansc2005
Just stay in your room and play with people on your computer.

Herding C Reply
a shelter for abused women in your area connection. You might have the names and numbers of some agencies that can help you können.Sie

Answer by Mark H have a friend you could stay with them and pay rent in the future?
you have out now. Your child can because that things are terribly wrong. You can find a friend or someone who for a while. perhaps to talk to several people and arrange to stay a few weeks at each place until you can get a own site. if all else fails, talk to someone from a shelter. can stay with him only harm you and your child emotionally and none of you can afford it. Happiness. You can find someone to talk to.

Reply mokermaker
You do not need a man who is set to divorce life. There are probably women stands somewhere near you. You are you and your son in and give you all the help you need to get to his feet. I’m sorry you and your son go through such a bad time. You should ask your son to get away from an apartment that so much excitement going around in them ASAP. Best of luck!

Answer by Moxie
girlfriend to talk to a lawyer you need! If you plan on keeping custody of your son – he has money to help you and your son move to give yourself. The fact that the mother owns the building is tacky, but I can not imagine this woman will cast her grandson on the road to me. Fight for custody of your son – then all the cards in your hand sein.Ich be aware that you have no money, but you can contact your local Bar Association call on the lookout for a referral law. A lot of lawyers will give you a free consultation. Depending on your financial situation, much of the time the husband to your legal bills to bezahlen.Es are also women’s shelters that can help you in this situation, especially if you feel that you will be in danger. If nothing else they can help with legal advice. Your husband sounds insulting. Good luck to you!

Reply cfoster001
This shows you that your husband does not really care about your son or you. There must be reasons why he throws at you. Not sure what it is, even he not.When just gives you a month to figure out what you need to do, then you can consider going to bring the social services for help. Say happy and let them know that there is an emergency or you are homeless. Or you may want to go to protect a woman if you are abused. Just do not tell him where you are going, or where to move you, only for your Sicherheit.In the meantime, you must do what you can to get some funds in your son and you are feeding. By the way, where are your parents? If they live nearby, then go live with them for a while until you get back on your feet to bekommen.Während life with this man, because he is not a good husband or father …… You just have to ignore him. Not a word not to him. Why even talk to him if he gives you the cold shoulder? It’s like talking to the wall. Just ignore him and spend time with your son. Before you know it, the month will go by fast …. but your parents are calling for you to come home You kann.Tun right for your son. (Smile)

Answer from Rock Rock
Be nice and just as evil as he is ….. Men have a problem when it comes to eating another man come to their cookies. Do not do it just make him think that you do it. You should also check to in your area for some female support programs, most cities have them.

Parents, how do you deal with a child who employ back-calls and defiant?

Posted in Child Care on 28th November 2013

parents, how do you deal with a child to work around the back-calls and is defiantly?
my situation is a little different. My daughters have burn scars from a fire two years ago. You are in therapy, but sometimes do not understand the recent (11) with the concept of STOP. I try to talk and their thinking, and sometimes it works and sometimes not Best Answer (s):.

Trojan8408 answer
my parents my ass

Reply calamito
Why is this different? She is still a child and you are the parents. Tell her, fuck. Take things from her that she really enjoys, and punish them.

Answer by Jane
Just because it does not mean scars, she can not learn to be civil. Punish them.

Reply snakeplisskin33
There is no clear answer. Keep reasonable, friendly and loving. Never stop, no matter how bad it can get. Finally, the message is, as long as you never give up, to “fight fire with fire.” Anything to do is undermine all the hard work you achieved until then. Good luck

Reply dizzkat
part of the discussion back is the age and part may be the trauma. But either way, you have to set limits. Send her to her room, grounding, additional tasks all helped a little with my own daughters. I have a lip Flick given more than once for extreme impudence!

response from Kansas
from a formerly defiant child, depending on where the burns are, spank! If you do not, start the privileges away if they do not stop to know something that they should not do, or that you tell them to stop doing, and reward them by granting additional, out-of -the-ordinary privileges if they do not do either, what you did not say, or when they stop, if you ask. Praise and reward when they do good, take, when they do wrong.

Answer by Skitz they
introduced in thier and do not let them whos the real parents in white parents, they are.

Reply Pavilion S
when I talk back to my parents, I’m gunna have to be willing to give a grave to order for my self lol! so I just never talk again, so I wont have to do that

Reply chester4e
I would be slapped in the face

Answer by Hello Peps I would spank or timeout. I know they made themes that and all, but if they are not in physical pain from him then to draw a line and have that the only acceptable behavior that they will ever be allowed and not deviate from it, that his have Sie.Es will help them set boundaries to more than therapy. Not to say they may need no treatment, but they must be treated like any other child.

Can’t deal with my bipolar mother anymore!?

Posted in Working Mothers on 3rd September 2012

Can’t deal with my bipolar mother anymore!?
Okay, sorry if this is so long!

My mom basically walked out and left me when I was about 9/10. She would lie to me and say my dad had a restraining order or she was in hospital and couldn’t see me, and often disappeared for months on end without talking to me. The worst was when she got arrested for beating my dads girlfriend in front of me. I have flashbacks of my mom throwing all sorts at my dad (chairs, phones, ect) and my dad never did anything back. She would call me up and tell me she was about to commit suicide and emotionally and mentally abused me. I figured she was bipolar as she’d suffered post-natal depression when I was a baby, as her mother died of cancer while she was pregnant. I’m now seventeen and things are better, but not good. I see her on weekends (though she has a ‘weekend off’, which i find ridiculous). I just want to know what to do. She’s constantly calling me ugly and saying how she has a better love/social life and will openly tell me about her sex life. She is intrusive (at one point she went to my work and quizzed a co-worker about my relationship with a boy). Whenever we get into an argument she says “you’re never gonna see me again” or “you’re saying i’m a bad mother” or “you’ll all know when I run away/ kill myself / arent here anymore”. There was one occasion she asked me to work and when I said I couldn’t as I was seeing friends, she screamed that I was selfish and immature. I’ve been looking for work for about three months and she always says “if I was with you, you’d get a job anywhere straight away” just belittling my work. She also said she thinks i’m lying about applying for jobs. I work voluntarily at a museum and she heard me tell my bos im working all week and then proceeded to say its not real work and why can’t i just cancel to hang around at her work all day. When I said i’d come to her work in the morning, she said im selfish and think the world revolves around me. She always wants to know what im doing and intrudes on my life and seems to thrive off attention. She’s always pretending to be sick or ill to get attention from anyone, and when i don’t give her it, she gets angry and threatans to never see me again. Sometimes i just sit and cry because I know a mother shouldn’t treat her daughter like this. I’m seventeen looking for a job, I do voluntary work, I don’t drink or smoke or do drugs, I spend almost every weekend at home, barely have a social life and I try so hard to do well in school and she just seems discontent and only really pays attention when something bad happens. I hate this and I need help!

Best answer(s):

Answer by jess
Stay far far away from her.Go with your Dad or yourself.

Answer by Carol
Your not helping your mother by caving into her demands, your actually making it worst.

Believe me she is like gum on your she she will never leave you again, your not a child (she probably doesn’t like children because she WANTS ALL the attention. But she has to learn that life is not like that, and you have to be the strong one because she is mentally imbalanced and incapable of right thinking, so you have to force it on her by not caving, so she Will learn the world does not evolve around her. That is IF you EVER want your on life.

Smile when your about to tell her something you know she won’t like (don’t be angry or smirk.) Talk to her like a child, for example “Well Mom I love you but….I’m working toward my Future, and this may not be anything to you but its something I enjoy, and will continue to do. Your a grown woman I can”t babysit you all the time. I need my own life and you do too, I know ir’s scary but there is a whole world out there that we both need to find our niche in. And each of our niche is going to be different, so lets both be brave and seek them.”

Of course you different ways and your own words but this is the over all message you will need to keep repeating in various ways till she finally gets it…and until you do too. Enjoy YOUR life, she had a chance to enjoy hers and doing less it keeping you both from finding your own paths.