HomeSearch for 'children' (Page 2)

children - Baby-sitting & Childcare

what is this song & who sang it? i like to look out my bedroom window & watch all the children play…but wher?

Posted in Child Care on 4th June 2014

what is this song & who sang it? i like to look out my bedroom window & watch all the children play…but wher?
The lyrics are: “I like to look out my bedroom window & watch all the children play…watch them play… and where do they go when the games are over,i hope they “ve got a place to stay..ooh they got a place to stay. Its a sad situation but its worse when nothings done, but i..have a question to ask everyone…Do you care….” it was popular in the 90’s and had the chorus “Do you care”. a really nice song i think recorded for homeless children.
This song was done by a group of people who all sang the song in parts as in ,they sang each line one after the other . There is even an accapella version. It was not done by bizzy bone.I was popular in the early 90’s. The 2nd verse is something like this “When you are down the street and you see someone needs a hand ,give him a hand…is that too much to ask…oooh its better to give than to receive..this is true,just imagine if that was you…”

Best answer(s):

Answer by OmgItsHer
Bizzy Bone – Jesus


Answer by Jeremiah
Bizzy Bone – Jesus Lyrics
– Block all results
But if you need me. Remember to close … I like to look out my bedroom window. And watch all the children play play play. Just watch them play. But where will they go when the games are over. I hope they got a place to stay.

Answer by CM DRAGON
The Pedophile song, OKay i’m probably going to hell for that one XD

Is it legal to get a child support order while you’re still married to make sure all children get an equal?

Posted in Child Support on 22nd May 2014

Is it legal to get a child support order while you’re still married to make sure all children get an equal?

Suppose I am a women – I am married to my husband who I will not divorce, can I go to court and have child support garnished out of his wages under any circumstance?

Is this possible?
The intent of doing this would be in a scenario where 1 child of an ex is getting an unfair amount of child support while your other children (who live with you) aren’t factored into your salary or the amount of support you pay. Is it possible for a wife to get an order against her husband to force the courts to divide a set amount by all the children this man has, not just one?
Or would this man have to get divorced to have the courts enforce another child support order for the 2 children that live with him?
That point here would be to reduce the amount of child support this man is paying to his ex, by making sure all children are factored into the child support calculation, traditionally the kids who you still have custody of, they don’t get factored into child support payouts.

Best answer(s):

Answer by Barry Obama
No. And if my wife did that, she’d be in the intensive care unit within a minute of her handing me the papers.

Answer by crash.override
The courts are not going to intervene in a marriage like this. Go ahead and try, but you will be wasting your and their time.

Answer by jennifer diamond
The judge will not issue a support order in this circumstance. The courts are not in place to settle domestic matters such as this.

Answer by Claire Voyant
If you’re married, you can’t get child support from your husband.

Please stop getting married and having children.

Answer by jurisjudi
the details you relate are somewhat confusing. do i understand correctly that your husband has 3 children by his first marriage, one of whom resides with his ex and 2 of which reside with you and husband? or are those two children yours and his? or am i missing some children? i gather there is a court order that orders your husband to pay support for the one of his 3 children from his first marriage. is that order for one child or all three? i’m wondering if the existing order provides that your husband’s ex would have custody of all 3 children and ordered him to pay support for the children living with her? some times people make changes in their lives after the court order without advising the court of these changes and asking the court to modify its order. if 2 kids came to live with him after court entered an order with the info all 3 lived with mom/ex, then your husband needs to go to court and ask for modification to provide for these changes. if the 2 kids you refer to are two children born to you and your husband since your marriage, that may also be a change in circumstances to modify the support order for kid of first marriage. child support orders –like all family law matters– are the subject of state law. so it is impossible to hazard even a vague answer without clarification of info about kids and existing court order.

Answer by naughtycat
Yes it is legal. But you’re not supposed to live in the same house. And depending upon the state, you may have to file for separation, also. Be aware that’s fraud and if caught, the penalty possibly far outweighs the crime.

Answer by pragmatism_rules
No. And frankly speaking, you should have thought about the child support that your husband was already obligated to pay for his first lot of kids BEFORE you married him and had children with him. His first lot of children should not be made to suffer because he decided to make even more kids that he could not financially afford. And now, because you put your big girl panties on and married a man with these obligations, YOU will have to get a job and support your own kids.

One more thing…should you decide to divorce your husband so you can get “child support”, what makes you think that he won’t marry a third woman and have even more children he cannot afford…thus putting you in the position his first ex is in now? If you hadn’t wanted to put your children in such a fix, you should not have married a man who already had kids to support. But you chose to do this and now you are stuck! Good luck and God bless.

If a foster parent you some questions for a project, which I do respond to the effects on foster children?

Posted in Child Care on 4th March 2014

If a foster parent you some questions for a project I’m doing to answer about the impact on foster children?
I’m doing a project in my group sociology 101 class and I’m going, the impact on the foster children would like to diskutieren.Ich to a foster parent, the questions about what the children go through in good and bad apartments and what becomes of them after can answer them to leave these houses sprechen.Alle information you can provide would be very helpful Best Answer (s):.

Carlissa answer I think
to promote talking with children would be a better way to get this cuz in most cases, the foster parents do not know how the child feels and if u want to email me, you are more than welcome too. I was in foster care for 1 year and I was in bad three houses in a year before I turned 18 and I was able to move on my own

Reply cglcollect
Hello, As the keeper of web files for, here is a document that will help you to understand questions of a very complex topic. Yes, it’s true abuse, but in any case, is a children’s home is necessary and / or really abusing the alleged abuse to the child? Under the title “Family Preservation vs. Foster Care” Link # Index_to_Issue_PapersHoffe that helps Grandpa Chuck guardians of the web files for