HomeSearch for 'birth'

birth - Baby-sitting & Childcare

Problem Child – A Psychic (Since Birth) – Part Why a Few Kids Are Rebellious!

Posted in Child Support on 3rd January 2018

Growing up as a child is never easy, and neither is being a parent. Here are two individuals, on opposite ends of the spectrum, groveling in the dark, and learning on the run. Nobody trains us as parents, but we continue to teach our children what we think is best.

When us – a problem child, we do what we think is right.

But asking yourself Is what I thought, really right?

Did it work or has it just make the situation worse?

The child has no say in the matter. What the parent says – goes! So, the child is controlled and not allowed to say anything unless he or she calls for outside help.

It is important to find the right balance between setting ground rules, enforcing discipline and showing a child the love that he or she needs. This helps him or her, blossom in the right way, and grow up to get the best life possible.

If we get it wrong, we can easily affect a child’s adult life and then, he or she repeats those destructive patterns that they learned directly from us.

When we have children of our own, we share those famous words: I am not going to make the same mistakes my parents did. However, we soon learn that we do make those same mistakes.

Do we ever look at ourselves and really ask why our child has a problem?

For me, I was the youngest child and always had to stand in the shadow of my older brother and sister. There was always that pressure to be like them. In addition, before I was born, my mother had a still-born baby boy. I was constantly reminded that, if that boy had lived, I would not be here.

I was also born psychic and my mother could not understand me. I had to fight to get her attention. I tried to get her to love me, but she always rejected me. So, to get any attention, I became the problem child that she constantly accused me of being.

As parents, we are not taught how to parent. We only act based on what we experience, know and feel.

As a child, I needed ground rules, discipline and love, but all I ever got, was discipline. This nearly drove me to end my life. If I had been allowed to be an individual person with my own personality, instead of always been compared to my brother and sister, things would have been much different. I remember so badly wanting my mother to love me for me.

If she had loved me and gotten the balance right, our relationship could have been much different. I would not have become the problem child that she claimed I was.

When children experience sudden behavior changes, discipline is not always the answer. Maybe we should look at why they have changed. Do they have new friends? Are others influencing them? Is something happening to them that we don’t know about?

We need to look at ourselves as parents and question whether it is something that we are doing in handling the child. Most of all, do they feel that we love them? I know from my own experience, all I ever wanted was to be loved.

So whether your children have problems, unusual habits, or invisible friends (like me), first and foremost, honor them, acknowledge them, and let them know that you love them, no matter what!

I get child support from the father of my baby, even if I did not give birth?

Posted in Child Support on 1st March 2014

I get child support from the father of my baby, even if I did not give birth?
Best Answer (s):

Crystal B response

Answer by Nae Harris I would not think so ….

Reply christyluvsjohn
you can not get child support until the child is born. Until then the child will live by the mother, and if they support themselves, they can the child to unterstützen.Auch when you had to “child support” for a fetus, the problem of abortions and miscarriages. If the woman come forward and support the child aborted if the condition warrants? Probably nicht.Sobald the child is born can file for child support, but they need to have some external evidence of who the father is. You can not just “name” of the Father, without this evidence. If it says “X” is the father and “X”, he does not, it can not force a paternity test without some outside firm. If a third party hear him brag about knocking her up? Did he pay you money for assistance at some point in time? Did he not write letters or any notes about “his” future fatherhood? Does anyone see them in bed together? Do they have to live together in time, she might have become pregnant? Again, it must be some external evidence back up their claim that he he needs to do the Father ist.Was is wait until some of the documents served on him then he has to officially respond that he did not believe that he is the father and that regardless of child support is not justified until the child is actually born ist.Und tell him that sex before marriage is, why and shacking is stupid.

Answer by Nicole
No, but you can get a job

Reply Cmc_x
Nope do not think that you be able to just say, I know you’re going to get help as £ 500 grant to buy baby stuff etc, but can not say, nor child support, I have tried that and it’s a real pain!

Lost my daughters birth cert. and social?

Posted in Toddlers on 9th April 2013

Lost my daughters birth cert. and social?
I lost my daughters birth certificate and social security card. “She’s still a baby.” Long story, but as I can about new, etc. go? Thanks for any help Best Answer (s):

response from White Boy 8908
your screwed

response from Big K Contact
County Courthouse, where she was born and once you get the new then contact the social security office and they will send you a new card with their number.

response from justabitbitter147 start
to the social security office. they have everything you need to know. btw do not take the baby out their worse than the emd.

response from Chris
court house in the county it was boring … or office of vital records … and social secruity office

Answer by Ashley D
I’m not sure about the social security card, but you should contact the hospital where you gave birth to, and they can be able to help you. A copy of birth certificate Otherwise, you must request a copy from the state. For to find out the process in your state.

response from Jeff
look. Your vital records office in your state you can get a new birth certificate. pay a fee of course. should do the same with social security card. google important documents with your state