HomeSearch for 'apt.'

apt. - Baby-sitting & Childcare

Q & A: Who do I call to “squat” Report a registered violent sex offenders in an apt. on the same lot as us?

Posted in Child Care on 31st October 2010

question of medan01 : Who do I contact a registered violent sex offender “occupied” an accurate report. on the same lot as us?
Of course, because he is, we are led to believe, to stay here without a lease, we do not believe that he reported his train from the old address to the correct athorities. he is stealing electric from the neighbors. There are three apartments and a total three chilren currently live on that land. This man was convicted of “indecent liberties with a child under the custodial care”, that is, his own child, and we really feel not comfortable with him being here. we call? State police? ? Local police Best Answer:

response from James E
in a situation like you would contact your local police department ie city, town or county. but you must make sure that he, as this is a serious accusation

isn’t registered
know better? Leave your answer in the comments!