HomeSearch for 'agreed'

agreed - Baby-sitting & Childcare

Should I be an agreed order for child support or should I go to court with lawyers.?

Posted in Child Support on 21st November 2012

I Should an agreed order for child support or should I go to court with lawyers.?
I want the problem fixed quickly, but I do not, either get railroaded. The judge will take into consideration that I can show copies of checks that have I pay maintenance for my first child without a court order? (Me and the first baby’s mother came to an agreement without going to court us) Best Answer (s):

response from George C
do not give enough information, but surely, all the documents before the court. It could be your a $ $ .

response from perfect velvet store
If you and the mother can not agree on child support, do not bother taking it to court. It makes no sense, and it is just about time for cases in which people who can not agree. Plus you save Geld.Wenn you think the mother should “Railway” you, by all means take it to court, but if you can both come to an amicable agreement, you do not worry about it.

response from Phil R
It’s generally the receipient interest to support a child matter to court, to the court with a child support order. This is for you the unilateral decision to stop paying child support, to prevent lowering the amount, etc. However, that being said, there are some advantages for the debtor in a signed order from a judge. These include, but are not limited to a certain amount every month from your income limits and income. (If she is able to work and refuses the court can assign her an income figure because under the laws of all 50 U.S. states, both parents have the duty to support a child). In many states, child benefit is included in order to order a paternity test, which contain a visitation schedule. This is useful if the mother decides they do not want to suggest besuchen.Ich, you should contact an attorney, family law is in your area and pay for a consultation. You can look at the numbers and help you find the right amount for child support, and can you advise the best course of action. For a referral to your local or state bar association.

response from sensible_man
The judge is not likely to give the “gift” for your care are first child. If it did not go through the court, it is not ordered and can not be recovered from the mother. She explained: “In order for child support,” I assume you are headed to court. Most states now have a payment schedule on the income that they are going by is based on the amount of child support. This keeps the judges feelings from the event “Railway” you.

to avoid