HomeSearch for 'adults'

adults - Baby-sitting & Childcare

Two legally separated adults?

Posted in Child Support on 18th January 2014

two legally separated adults?
If two adults are legally separated, you can bring the other to court to ask for “child support”? Since they are not divorced, I’m not sure if they would have to go through the same procedure. But they are separated and a parent does not pay the other, even if they have custody of all the children. Many thanks Best Answer (s):

by Max Hoopla
Yes, they can.

Reply Goldfly252000
If custody is then determined position is to say all that really counts. Two people who have never married, have children and courts can order child support.

response from Hall
Yes, you can

Reply Genegee
Only if they are divorced not separated. That’s what l think, but a call from a lawyer can easily tell the right answer.