HomeBabysittingQ & A: What are some ways to make young people and money?
Posted in Babysitting on 1st November 2010

question of Kami : What are some ways teens and saving money are
I am 13 years old, so I am for example, the age range (too young to really be hired by a company) fragenund instead of saying “baby sitting”, could you elaborate a little more? Like how most earn while babysitting Thanks Best Answer:

response from Austin.
Ask your parents to open a bank account, and put 40% of your income (job) in there, and the other 60% spend your will.


Give your answer to this question below!

Related Post for Week of the Younger Little one

KinderCare Training acquires Rainbow Youngster Care Heart, increasing to greater than 1,500 studying facilities, serving 185,000 kids throughout the USA
Rainbow Baby Care Middle Selects HiMama Baby Care Software program for Mother or father Engagement
Rainbow Little one Care Heart Creates Early Childhood Advisory Committee in Collaboration with Trade Specialists
Creating Wholesome Habits: Fostering Kids’s Relationship with Motion
Week of the Younger Little one
tags: , , , ,