HomeBabysittingis it possible to legally “babysit” children in my home, without certification?
Posted in Babysitting on 31st October 2010

question by Jillian : it is possible to legally “babysit” children in my home, certified without
I live in New York Best Answer.

reply ∞ ∞ infiniti
I do not know, but try to call the number below, Office for Youth and Family Services52 Washington Street 3 NRensselaer, NY 12144Telefon: (518) 473 – 7793 or 100-800 to 345-kids http: / / childcare.about.com / gi / dynamic / offsite.htm zi = 1/XJ/Ya & sdn = childcare & to = http% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.childcareaware. org% 2Fen% 2F% 2Flicensing

Give your answer to this question below!

Related Post for Week of the Younger Little one

KinderCare Training acquires Rainbow Youngster Care Heart, increasing to greater than 1,500 studying facilities, serving 185,000 kids throughout the USA
Rainbow Baby Care Middle Selects HiMama Baby Care Software program for Mother or father Engagement
Rainbow Little one Care Heart Creates Early Childhood Advisory Committee in Collaboration with Trade Specialists
Creating Wholesome Habits: Fostering Kids’s Relationship with Motion
Week of the Younger Little one