HomeChild CareIf School Camps (Spring Break or other) law as “child care” or enrichment programs?
Posted in Child Care on 30th October 2010

question of petiteliss : Are school holidays Camps (Spring Break or otherwise) which is legally a “child care or enrichment programs ?
Best Answer:

reply am, therefore I am!
In Canada you can claim them as child care if you go to school or work permits.

Give your answer to this question below!

Related Post for four Daylight Financial savings Time Ideas

Why Instructional Toys Are Essential to a Youngster’s Improvement
three Ideas for Households to Put together for Winter
Celebrating Thanksgiving with Younger Kids
Recommendations on Learn how to Create Extra Household Time All through the Week
four Daylight Financial savings Time Ideas