HomeWorking MothersIf I could .. in trouble? Custody you …?
Posted in Working Mothers on 20th November 2010

question of glendazamot : .. Could I in trouble? Custody you …?
To put it briefly, I have recently moved out of my friends house with my two children. We have had a problem in the past that we both had restraining orders, and I mean hurt, that’s like 2 years ago. All of this is over, but I file for custody of the children because my ex-mother-in-law was threading me away with my children, because “I’m not a good mother.” I work full time, is never without my children and love them to death. Every chance I will not judge the custody of the children? Also, I do not take drugs and have never Best Answer.

reply imkevlar (boycott ignorance)
movement in / out of boyfriends’ houses is not excatly a stable environment for children. The previous injury can increase your children’s grandmother needs.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Related Post for How can I read faster?

Why might a guy repeatedly stand up a woman he says is “too good” for him?
What do you believe in? State your reasons.?
Is there any vrse in the quran which preaches tolerance and acceptance of other religions?
How can I read faster?