2014 April - Baby-sitting & Childcare

Why is Child Support one sided, in favor of Parasitic Women?

Posted in Child Support on 28th April 2014

Why is Child Support one sided, in favor of Parasitic Women?
Why is Child Support against the Man? Why can’t both Parents contribute money to raise the Child, not just the Man? Why can’t both Parents have equal time with the kids, not just the Mother? Why is a Lawyer provided for the Mother by the State and not to the Dad, who has to go out and hire and Attorney, which is always expensive? The Attorney General says that there in this Child Support Industry only for the best interest of the Child, then why don’t they enforce visitation? They will tell you that you have to go out and attempt to visit your kids, with a witness holding some recording device, Video Camera or camera, audio recorder, something like that, but no one with any common sense will help, because they know that the Woman will pick up the telephone and go into the innocent act, saying that her Ex and His Friend are threatening her and they both end up arrested. They say nothing to the the Woman, just have fun with his money. Women lie all of the time, because they know that they can get away with it. But shouldn’t visitation be enforced, that’s if “The best interest of the Child is really at the Heart of Child Support”? Child Support is the easy way out for many lazy Women, they get pregnant by five or six different Men and file five different cases and live off of the Child Support Checks tax free. I know that some Lady will comment with some solution, but she had a normal up bringing, with both Parents, with good morals, these predators don’t know their own Daddy, Grand Daddy, their Mothers don’t know their own Daddy or Grand Daddy. Ladies, be fair to men, this is not about the Women that’s doing the right thing, there are only a few of you out there that are doing the right thing. There are a lot of good men taken advantage of by these Parasitic Women, crying dead beat dad, its all Propaganda. Men don’t need to be forced to take care of their Kids, but when financially crippled by the Child Support System, its nearly impossible to have a normal relationship with their kids.

Best answer(s):

Answer by Kuyen
You had best go see a Heart doctor

Answer by Pearl
Why not make your marriage work, and save yourself all the drama.

Answer by jimmy_isac
Your question is apt and true. A number of dads ask the same question. I believe India is the only county does not have any laws in this connection.In other countries, the lawyers and the judges have always a view point that for the “best interest of the child”. Here, they simply handing over the kids to the mother.Women always demanding their children, put in practice, they may not be able to support them without the help of a man. It is true, children are there, only in the parent ship of mother, but definitely they will be lacking something, and that will reflect in their future life also. I am planning to move a suit in the high court being a victim of the same. Apart from the above women files fake suits also against men in this connection using under section 498a of the Indian Penal Code.So far, en number of petitions are before the Parliament of misusing of sec.498a. In order to get your question is to be answered, the court has to interpret the clauses in that law. I think a group of desperate dads can move a petition to a high court. Till that time, this will continue. And the sufferers will be the children.

Answer by Antst
You know what? Your situation may be unfair to you. I don’t know.

But because of your rant, I have no sympathy for you. It is crazy and unreasonable and immature to generalize about an entire group of people because of your personal experience. Frankly, if I were the judge in your case, I would award custody to your ex because you sound unhinged.

I don’t know where you live, but in most English-speaking countries, it is possible to get cheap or free legal advice from organizations like the Citizens’ Advice Bureau. Go to your local courthouse and ask about free/cheap advice.

The reality is that divorce is hard on everyone. When people split up, instead of paying for just one household, they need to pay for two. They each need to provide furniture and other things for the kids. This is a lot more expensive than sharing expenses. So stop blaming your ex. You obviously played a part in your relationship break-down too. And now it is more expensive for both you and your ex to run two households AND have someone look after the kids.

Also, someone needs to take care of the child. That is a job. Child support is NOT a gift for the person with custody… It is for the kids. In most cases, the person who gives up a career to raise children is the woman. When this person returns to the workforce, she/he gets paid less because of lacking experience. The person who has stayed home with the kids before the break-up usually gets more custody after the break-up. This is not because of “fairness” to the adults, it is because it is best for the kids for things to change as little as possible after the divorce.

You need to calm down and face up to your responsibilities. You got divorced and now you need to support your kids.

Answer by lolly
I don’t agree with all of the woman hating you are doing.

However, I completely agree that parents should share 50% custody and financial arrangements.
I think it is disgusting how some women treat man, take off with children and never let the poor kids see their father. It is rude, it is selfish and it happens far too often. However, here in Australia, I feel this is becoming more obvious, and judges are beginning to see the importance of children being with both of their parents.

Answer by becky w
dead beat mothers get child support, pop out more babies with other men and roll in the cash. It’s a personal experience, my husbands ex is doing that right now and these poor men have no idea what is happening to them . she has no job, but is first in line at the welfare and child support office. It’s sad, I belive that laws should be changed just for those reasons.

The Typical Scorpio Attitude?

Posted in Child Care on 27th April 2014

The Typical Scorpio Attitude?
Is it typical for scorpios to have that “i don’t care” attitude and lack ambition?

Best answer(s):

Answer by alexander
no. they are super sensitive, a water sign, so theres no way they are “i dont care”…i dont care attitude is that of aquarius and capricorn

Answer by x-coke-x
Nope. Usually they’re passionate about pretty much everything either they love it or hate it they aren’t indifferent to most things so if you know a scorpio who is like that then maybe there’s a reason for he/she acting this way.

Answer by (Jack) likes fat girls
My girlfriend is exactly like that!
No to the second half.
She’s very ambitious but lacks emotion.
Well, it’s not that she lacks it, she just pretends everything is a blow-off.
And that nothing bothers her.

Also, two of my other greatest friends are Scorps. They’re natural comedians, sharp, and ambitious…. but they still have that idc attitude.

Answer by A Money
I agree with Alexander. Scorpios are intensely emotional creatures, if we’re generalising based on sun sign (moon sign matters more for emotions and general attitude). They are however, very private people so the whole “I don’t care” thing is likely to be a facade in order to protect themselves and mask any pain they’re feeling.

The need to develop real trust before they open up about things so the easiest way to get people to leave them alone is to put on the “I don’t care” face. Lack of ambition can affect anyone and is often due to depression, though can sometimes be a result of family socialisation. For example, working class families are less likely to encourage their children to seek deferred gratification (work hard, get an education, play later) and will not be bothered when they seek immediate gratification (go out and partaaay)!

Answer by Pretty Wings
No they are pretty motivated and determined and stubborn in a way.
the “i don’t care, don’t give a fck” attitude sounds more like aquarius.

it’s ok i’m an aqua and ppl sometimes think i’m a scorpio.
i sometimes lack ambition..

Answer by LisaMythical
They don’t lack ambition but they do at times have really bad attitudes and I find them surprisingly snobby. With Scorpios you never know what they’re feeling, they’ll even throw an insult at you, it’s ridiculous! 🙂

In the state of Kentucky, can moving out of state cause a parent to be deemed “unfit” and cost them custody?

Posted in Working Mothers on 26th April 2014

In the state of Kentucky, can moving out of state cause a parent to be deemed “unfit” and cost them custody?
Of course, I’m asking for informal advice here but any information or links to the specific laws would be helpful. Also, don’t tell me to go ask a lawyer because the circumstances make that approach impractical.

Someone I know is 15. Let’s call her Jane (obviously not the real name). Jane lives in Kentucky with her mom, who is divorced from an abusive father who raped her at a young age and got away scot-free because he’s friends with the local law enforcement. Jane never wants to see her father again and is unhappy with where she lives. She and her mom are considering moving out-of-state to any northern state on the eastern seaboard, depending on her mother’s capability to find employment in any given area.

Jane’s only concern is the perceived threat of her father’s capability to take the case to court in an attempt to have her mother found “unfit” based on the move. He has made several attempts to do so before on different accusations, unsuccessfully.

If Jane is close to age 16 (when her opinion carries more weight to the legal system) and fully endorses moving, as does her mother, can her father really find any grounds to prevent it and even gain custody of her? Why or why not?
@going_for_baroque: I much appreciate that very helpful response! I don’t have answers to some of the info you said I didn’t include because I’m asking for a friend who shared this issue with me.

Best answer(s):

Answer by candycane
Your best thing to do is to speak with an attorney. Sometimes they can advise you at no cost.

Answer by going_for_baroque
You type long, complex sentences, but you don’t provide enough relevant info. Is there an existing court order for child support and custody? If there is any court order, the gal’s mom will need to file a motion so she can take the child out of the jurisdiction. Normally, this isn’t too much of a problem, but is a legal base everyone has to touch.

I’d guess that merely moving out of state doesn’t render the mother “unfit.” And even if a lawyer is impractical, an attorney is essential in getting some success in family court.

The gal is at an age where a family court will listen to her. Hard to give much credence to allegations of rape- if the father got charged and was acquitted, that’s all that anyone can go by. Rape doesn’t seem to be an issue, just a lever to extract sympathy. The real issue is moving out of the jurisdiction under the current court order. Without knowing more, that doesn’t seem impossible, but will require an attorney’s help in filing a motion.

OTOH, if there is no court order, then the mother can take her daughter anywhere without worry. It’ll be up to the father to dispute the movement.

Previous attempts to find the mother “unfit” will work in her favor. A good attorney could have made the father pay court costs, but that’s not really what the issue is here.

If there’s an existing custody order (every other weekend; supervised visitation) then the family court may want to be sure that allowing the child to move away will be beneficial for the child. You can come up with reasons why this should seem apparent to everyone, but the bottom line is that your rhetoric has to fall on family court ears, which have heard most stories already. … good luck!!

Page 1 of 8:1 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »